Review: Buying a Camper Trailer

Submitted: Sunday, Oct 27, 2013 at 09:11
ThreadID: 104879 Views:2338 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived

My Article Rating: My Rating 5/5

Hi all, we been doing allot of research as we wanted to buy a camper trailer to use only 4-6 weeks a year and not spend heaps for that reason. We came across the market direct campers, reviews were good with a few minor issues due to the price and origin etc. so we ended up deciding to go with the rear fold for $15999, we went into MDC in Brisbane this week, said to them we have the cash to buy now and just want to sort some minor upgrades put to strengthen some things etc. all answers were straight no! We asked them to check up on them with the boss and get back to us as we would like to purchase that day while we are in Brisbane. The next day we found another company that makes basically the same as the MDC rear fold. The SWAG CAMPERS,we called into see them, spoke with the owners who got the technician from the workshop to talk with us, we spoke to them in regards to the extra works we wanted to get done to it and they were great agreeing to all that we had requested to add/change. We finalised the camper there in about a hour and fully paid for it. It has been 4 days now and still have not heard from the MDC people, I think their service was disgusting and would never recommend anybody buy their campers from Brisbane just from the lack of service. Cant wait for our new camper to be freighted to us in Alice to get ready for our next trip :-)
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links